This week at the market
The 2021 Pendleton Farmers Market's Opening Day is this Friday, May 7th, from 4 pm to 7 pm on Main Street.
Stop by the market table to obtain your tokens, purchase a tee-shirt, hat or shopping bag and get that Smart Shopper card punched! Our SNAP Program is running again this season, matching up to $15.00! Thank you to Farmer's Market Fund for their generous donation for our SNAP match this year.
*REMEMBER THAT MASKS ARE REQUIRED! Some vendors have masks for sale or the market table has disposable masks for a small donation. Thank you!
· Please follow directions from volunteers and market staff. They are
there to ensure safety, foot traffic and social distancing
· If you have any symptoms or believe you may have been exposed, please stay at home
· Recommend Pre-Order when possible
· If possible send only one member to shop per household
· Have your list of items ready that you are shopping for
· Recommend you wear a mask (* Required)
· Remember to bring your own shopping bags as vendors will not be able to hand out plastic bags
· Follow the Directions of the Individual Vendors
· Do not touch vendor’s products. They will retrieve your items for you
· Maintain Social Distancing (6 ft.) between you and other people
· No pets allowed
· No Smoking
· Wash and sanitize your hands often
· After completing your purchases please do not linger in the market
Thank you for kindness and understanding during this unprecedented time. We can work together in keeping our market safe and running smoothly.